-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, July 26, 2019

coalescing



Proof I built my shop over a slime chunk...

Today feels tilted. I don't know if the world feels the same way because I'm staying off twitter.

I feel like there was a change in the Force.

More timelines collapsing, maybe. Coalescing.

Or maybe the relief from millions of victims as they see results against the kinds of perpetrators who destroyed their own lives, too.

I know I'm too touchy about this subject, and difficult to be around when it's on my mind, which I'm sorry to say is nearly always. I've met a few people whose stories were horrifying enough to wake me up early on, and I've not slept well since.

I stopped sleeping completely the year I got away from my first husband.

Those who know don't sleep.

No one ever asked whether a severe sleep disorder might have anything to do with memories.

I know it spills over and I have to pull back.

As hard as today felt, I'm wondering if a million people wept seeing that in the news, because they know the millions more out there still in the hands of the uncaught have a chance now to see real justice. What is justice? FREEDOM. Freedom from harm. Freedom from fear. Freedom from the peer pressure of having to feel sorry for the ones who have made others miserable, even unto death.

Sometimes the first fresh breeze of a really big storm feels a little heavy, like the rain is coming, borne on a front of thundering Hope.

Hear, and attend, and listen, O Best Beloved. I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me.

The contracts have been met, measured, documented, and judged by a Court of Law.

Relief is on the way for many millions. This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment