-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2019

incognito

 photo anin-bd1.gif

Parties are fun. This weekend was very party. Best part was quiet house while party was elsewhere. 😄

I'm remembering now why I came back. I knew since I was young that I'm incognito this go-round. That word popped into my head out of the blue one day and I instantly knew that was me. Incognito. I was pretty young for a word like that. I had to go look it up.

I know who I was before. Well, I dont have a name to put to the memory, but I have a few details surrounding my very sudden death in an explosion. I remembered all this while I was a toddler, and the memory has stuck with me all through this life. I'm incognito. They can't find me this time.

I have begun the process of discussing this with my psychologist. He must think im a mess sometimes. He doesnt seem nervous when I get weird. I hope he's one of the good guys because I've never told anyone this stuff before. It will be interesting to see if my history of synchronistic cosmic target hits him before I wind up with another diagnosis.

In the meantime, the pain is ramping up enough again to spike my blood pressure, so I'm back on a pain control regimen.

I came back to save people. Many of us came back to save people. We're starting to remember. We know why it's so important. And we'd do it again, and again, and again. We are here

TO WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment