-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, July 19, 2019

the monster I failed to become



So a few years have passed, the big splat is over now, and all I wanna do is just flop on my face and let the rest glide over. The big ol' world keeps turning and I'm in my cave not being that much a part of it nowadays.

I guess I just needed to know I could do it. I know I needed to try or I'd have died very miserably. But yeah, I just needed to know I could. So many alternate timelines have been discarded along the way.

That kind of bothers me sometimes, that opportunities walked right up to my face and said hi and I just stared back and then turned away like they were nothing to me. No one ever knew why I didn't jump on all the things I could have. Well, they might think they know, because I blabbed so much, but no one really knows.

Sometimes the microcosm needs to take precedence over the macrocosm.

And now it's time to look back on the looking back. I did a lot of delayed processing. I didn't imagine what it might be like to look back on the looking back. Now I'm processing the processing.




No comments:

Post a Comment