-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, September 23, 2019

7

Grabbing a spare moment on the run.

I guess while some things finally settle down and sift out, I'm kinda noticing that any time my remaining parent comes up in convo, which is a LOT lately, I get physically ill almost instantly. Ye olde IBS from ages ago is back and I forgot how horrible it was living like this. I wish I could turn my feelings back off like I used to do when I was younger, but as big a mess as I was back then, that's clearly not a solution.

So I am literally abstaining from food every school day until I've collected kiddo from the school pick up line, which I'm stuck in usually for 45 minutes. Several days this last week have been excruciatingly painful and horrifyingly almost too real. My only recourse seems to be fasting. I can handle my morning coffee, a small cup of milk, and a stick of cheese, and that is about it. All I have to do is think of the picture of my dad's ear being eaten up with cancer and I about throw up. Noncompliance is a bitch.

On a happy note, I've lost 7 pounds, yay! 😃

So intermediate fasting and calorie restriction it is. Maybe I'll 'get my life back', as they say. Whatever that life was. Sure wouldn't mind getting some new clothes.

I guess it would be nice of me to stop hogging the bed with the laptop so we can turn the light off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment