-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, September 2, 2019

git up and go



I think I'm getting to a better place. This last year was the best out of the last ten for sure, but still really hard. Mentally, it was hard to tell if I was starting through some fail again. I'm pretty sure now I managed to hold my position fairly steady through a major depression all summer, likely kicked in during the stupid allergy season medrol packs and breathing meds all spring before I lapsed into glucose challenges and pain spikes all summer. Having to be treated for nose bleeds from a prescription nasal spray didn't help that depression at all. More unremitting sensation on top of already unremitting sensation puts this aspienado into overload, which autoclicks me into shutdown, and having to stay 'on' and alert for kiddo was all I could do not to have mini breakdowns here and there.

But school is back, the set schedule is back, I'm strategizing all over my diet and lists again, and I think the depression is finally backing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment