-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, October 7, 2019

life inside a fractal

You know, I really don't bring this up very often, but there are days when I can literally feel the timelines, and it's like I'm living in several different ones simultaneously. Even after decades it's still a hard gut punch that I never got to tell her I had a baby, never got to share how life turned out, never got to reach the developmental point where I could tell her thank you for saving me through my childhood.

Because, of course, some dickhead's life was fucked up by someone massively abusive in his childhood and he turned that into a brutally vicious rape that killed her.

I am 100% with the Q plan to take down the cabal. I can personally point to their long-term handiwork destroying and crushing me for a long time.

Some of us see the timelines. Some of us have to face every single day which one is 'real'.

Imagine what that means in the 'information age'.



No comments:

Post a Comment