-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, October 4, 2019

Or wading, perhaps

Made it! Got through yesterday's ten year anniversary of my mom's death day and only wept once. I still have a headache from that. On a happy note, still thrilled the tears can roll like that, given the dry eye problems I live with.

Sometimes I feel like years are whipping through too fast, sometimes I feel like I've been here forever. I'm keenly cognizant of a whole list of fails. Most of them are tiny, like the baby afghan i started when someone was pregnant. That baby has a baby of her own now. I do nice crochet, could have been beautiful.

My life seems like that. My own intentions shoved into closets while I deal with other emotional blitzes going on around me.

But at least I held steady, I guess. Still here.

Waiting.

Not doing or getting what I personally want while I commandeer the helm of a sinking ship toward a shore. I can unequivocally say I changed history for 3 people. Sometimes I can feel their sadnesses from the alt timelines and I'm glad I stayed. No one else would ever have.

Today is MRI on an ancient pain area. Entire left shoulder from blade to joint to spine to elbow has been miserable for years. A car wreck may have started some damage, first husband definitely finished it, and now aging is making it almost unlivable. I have lived with this pain for nearly 40 years. Looking forward to being more stoned on extra xanax for the test. I don't do those tubes well.

 You noticed, huh? Back to blogging. I'm too glum to have friends. I'm too much of a drag to talk to anyone. I'm a gray rainy day that makes everyone glad they stayed inside.

I'm ready to get back to my natural rhythm. I'm praying a marriage is happening by end of this school year and I get some space back. I need to be me in my own house.

Always waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment