-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

be still


The echo went ok yesterday, although it was personally horrible getting around town. Yes, left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with normalish ejection fraction, everything else noted was trivial to mild and no evidence for stenosis. This condition has been linked to sleep apnea.
https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/36/6/1323

So thank you, again, to my psychologist for recommending that sleep study.

Today I go in for a third cortisone shot in my shoulder and hopefully get referred back into physical therapy.

My gabapentin taper is down to 2-1-1 this week, which would not have been possible without that shoulder work.

I didn't even think about my life being this good again 5 years ago.

New asics have arrived and I've begun regular exercise again like I used to do. Easily handling 20-30 minutes, so I've not really backslid as badly as I thought. Foot pain directly responds to carby eating nowadays, and as I've not fallen to a single homemade dessert since Christmas, steady walking is getting easier again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other ecouragement sources on youtube.

Greg Hamilton vlog

Higher Self

Edge of Wonder

After Skool

And this guy is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment