-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, February 14, 2020

love the pain


Cortisone was a bear, had to step back up to last week's taper dose. Sleeping good, though.

~~~~~~~

Funny how that question comes up again out of the blue. No one ever asks if there is anything they can do to help stop a plan skidding off the rails for the thousandth time. They even assume I still have a plan. My platform has finally burned down to nearly dust, and still the question comes up. I feel so completely invisible in my own house.

And he even mentioned wanting his money back. From 2013. I mentioned handing out cash left and right lately. From my dad. I've more than paid that back just being nice.

Happy Valentine's Day. My 26th in this house. I own that I chose to stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment