-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2020

can't help falling

I couldn't even imagine this ship until I'd seen the first two seasons of Gotham four times, and the rest three times. It suddenly hit me that Jim was the only person Oswald even brought up to his mother in confidence. Considering she assumed Oswald was a girl-chasing "tomcat", that's actually huge. He otherwise never told his mom anything about his underground business plans, so she would never understand "trust" being an actual prearranged bond with a cop as an informant. Falcone metaphorically gave the 'bride' away in what one could leap to being a Freudian shotgun wedding of sorts.



In the old days I'd have torn into a full essay on what some inherently see (and leap to presume), but I'm tired. It doesn't matter. It does lend loads to the 5th season, though.

~~~~~~

I'm still not understanding how my dormant pinky blog has 3X the readership of the fan blog, and literally going bonkers this month from all kinds of crazy directions. The oddest question left hanging is if pinky is that big a deal, why has it not followed into this blog. It looks like pinky is literally being put through translators post by post and there are over 1500 posts there.

Oh, well. I gotta sleep. The world can spin in a tizzy, I'm floating out on this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment