-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2020

but it's a nice kind of agony

2-12-20 7:45 pm omg *finally* fixed the widget update problem, only took ~looks at watch~ 6 days. The research I did just figuring out the mix of problems contributing to that one stuck update was way too over the top. I finally had to switch back to classic before I could even start addressing what I was needing to do. Took a blogger in an Asian country getting screenshots to walk a help agent through the question, even though their english was exemplary, so my faith in blogger help is so underemined now that I can barely believe tech giants are so glaringly oblivious to the messes they make.





That's right, I'm actually writhing in agony over coding again. 😂

She's baaaaack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12-13-20 6:30 pm

Had my last cardiac related follow up today, all I can say is the last 4 doctors I saw are extremely pleased with me (endo, neuro, ortho, and primary). My progress since 2011 has been nothing short of phenomenal.

The crash began in 2004. I made the Plan in 2008. 2011 was new medical team.

Takes time, guys. You want something bad enough, you go after it.

And it's not over yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment