-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2020

erif

Dear Japan- I know you don't hit this blog but I just wanna say hi and thanks for not spamming the other blogs so I know you're a real person. 💝

Still coasting through the cold that's wiping everyone else out. I barely have a symptom, but I'm tired and want a second nap.

This is for all of us who watch those still trapped on medias and entertainment today. Anons know why. One truth the players never seem to realize is even through mirrors, fire cannot ever be mirrored. Fire burns us all. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment