-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2020

best February ever so far

Tomorrow is my last day on event monitor. Again, easiest one I've ever had. Literally forget I even have it on.

Echo is next week, cortisone in shoulder the day after. From there I schedule out what will hopefully be my last round of therapy on that.

I've lately veered into leggings and back into slacks. Sick to death of jeans. I didn't own a single pair of jeans when I worked. They became the go-to through years of infant-toddler-kinder care. Getting a little jewelry back out. I don't own much, but it's nice.

The daily veg thing is way easier lately, too. I've been all over cruciferous and lettuces, including baby spinach. Sweet potato curbs the carb cravings. If I go off the rails I make oatmeal. I haven't eaten any cookies or cake since before christmas. Yogurt fills in for ice cream.

Still having a little trouble holding coffee down to one cup. I figure it'll be like this through the rest of the gabapentin taper.

Scott is in week 3 of the chest cold from hell, as verified at clinic. Sounds like bronchitis but it's not. I'm mimicking the cold without real symptoms. Can feel slightly inflamed tissues, not miserable like he is. No idea if cutting the sugar out made that drastic of a difference, but I'll take it.

Still living in two worlds. Perspective has changed. The emotions are gone. I feel like we struck a middle ground to share. First time I've felt like this. Maybe blogging to myself helped.

Jacky doesn't like Pinky, though. Nice to get that nailed down, less confusing.

Ha, Jacky doesnt like anyone, good one. Voice from the back.

At any rate, had a good day out even though it was below freezing all day, don't have big pain anywhere, don't feel sick, don't feel depression or anything else. Very nice change from overfeeling everything for the last few years. Kinda hope it lasts awhile.

Started the Gotham rewatch all over again this month. It literally really does take me several times around a movie or series to actually see and hear and follow the story. It's a lot of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment