-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, February 24, 2020

past the hardest part, perhaps





Someday our mythologies will be about the stories we grew up with that developed our truths through an entertainment industry.

Kinda makes you wonder if the old Greek stuff was originally written by guys not unlike Stan Lee...

Except nowadays the writers are heroes themselves.

I say that with deep respect. I know it wasn't easy.

Someone lately keeps wiping out my produce in my player shop every single night. I normally wake up to all the arrows or portal staffs being gone, but lately it's carrots and potatoes. o_o

Every night? 

lol

~~~~~~~~~

Lotta rain out there. Sure beats ice and snow.

I moved tomorrow's appointment so I can take care of something else. The countdowns seem to have faded since dad died, so it's not bothering me at all.

Aside from my normal manic waves rolling through, which seem gentler lately, I seem to have flattened back out into mostly not feeling. I noticed it several weeks ago, like I flipped in an eye blink, like Pinky relinquished control and Jacky stepped back in. Jacky is the practical problem solver in a more ego pov. No worries about others. No holding down the fort, as it were. A few times there have been minor struggles to care, but Jacky soothes it over with Doesn't this feel better now? To just not care? And the point is conceded and rebellion lies back down to sleep.

Yes, I am still me. But who is me? Me is we. The Pinky years seem to be on hiatus. Janika is allowed in name only (alcohol craving disaster, we roll our eyes). Jacky is back on original Plan to get healthy again, and results so far are nothing less than amazing.

Pinky was so afraid to give up control. Being an interface doesn't mean being executive function.

Pinkybluejacky was always a conundrum.



No comments:

Post a Comment