-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

awake

I'm losing my place now. Waiting does that to me sometimes. I woke up yesterday unable to find my phone. Apparently I 'sleepwalked', or maybe another me slid in, who knows. Finally found my phone with absolutely no memory of placing it there. Other little things. I made the decision yesterday not to go down at all, and not to go to the funeral when he dies. If I'm dissociating around my own house, I don't need to be in my dad's house.

Likewise, found a couple very new short posts on a private blog. I didn't remember deciding those two should be private.

Waiting is the hardest part of being awake.



In case you might think waking up solves all your problems, no. You become more aware of them, what you are learning.

I am mentally ill. And I'm very awake.


No comments:

Post a Comment