-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

mouse

Just occurred to me, if I were a cat and my psychologist were my hooman, this blog would be a dead mouse I'd bring to him.

>_< I know right, ew.

Originally, my intentions with blogging were to simply share things I'm doing, things I enjoy, fun little ramblings. Within weeks explosions from all directions were taking over, and over a few months melted my world down and locked me into some really deep soul searching. 2012-2013 web-wise cached me into an abyss that has taken years to sort out. It's been extremely interesting to note that several people around me have noticed and been creeped out by the exquisite timing outside forces keep having on my simple fun intentions, to the point of having to literally choose what I stand for both publicly and privately. Simple and fun don't seem to be part of my soul goal vocabulary in this life.

Ran into this article today, got a good chuckle. So true.

There are three levels of self-awareness you need to hit before you know yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment