-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, November 4, 2019

birditude

It is absolutely crazy what stress and pain can do to attitudes. I walked out of physical therapy today a different person. Got home and made phone calls and did a big chore. And then I watched several eps of Gotham where Oswald was rehabilitated and declared sane. He's so cute. Penguin was always my fave villain in Batman shows. I probably mentioned somewhere I grew up on all the Batmans from way back. I think this Oswald is the best of them all. He's just miserable all the time. And they mirrored him so well to Batman, like bird vs bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment