-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, November 25, 2019

nerves


On the lighter side of perspectives and contexts, this is my natural hair. I'm 58. This is one of those things I'm not sure what to make of, so I normally ignore and not think. I'm probably the least vain person I know, lacking the self awareness others sometimes seem consumed with, but I do have to admit, it's comforting. I've been so crazy busy last few months that I've rarely had my hair down from a ponytail.

Was kinda bouncing off Scott about nerves, like how tomorrow seeing psychologist again kinda feels like when I was in college coming up on a class presentation. I don't have the usual kind of jitters about public speaking, but I literally never talked about myself to anyone till I starting seeing 'psyche guy' 12 years ago, so after 3 months off and all this horrible stress, I feel like a canon about to go off and I'm wanting to be more focused than using him as a target of my stress explosion. I sometimes wonder how he's been so patient with me.

I think my favorite thing about our Christmas tree this year is that it's so horribly ugly that it would drive my dad bonkers. Nothing ruins the joy of tree trimming like not perfectly spacing out every single speck of decor, right. For a guy who refused to get involved with Christmas, he certainly took over the tree.

And there you go. My house-tree-person came full circle.




No comments:

Post a Comment