-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, January 31, 2020

achievement unlocked

So my goals this month included gabapentin taper, calorie restriction, increase in vegetables every day, and pulling cpap usage percents back out of deficit. The hypertensive crisis was an interruption from being overly stressed but aided my determination.

Total weight loss this month is 7 pounds, so definitely met goals.

Medicare pays for CPAP supplies as long as I show an average of 4 hours per day usage and 70% compliance, basically not skipping more than 3 days out of 10 and maintaining equipment against air leakage, etc.

My CPAP report for 30 days, 90 days, and 365 days at the end of December was 73/64/66 (percents). My report today is 80/72/66. If I can maintain 80% or more compliance until I see my sleep doctor in June, I may be able to pull the 365 up into the 70s.

Last year was really hard for CPAP because allergies got so out of control and quite a lot of late night and overnight babysitting made it almost impossible. I got a pass by the skin of my teeth because I barely had a 70% for 30 day compliance, which saves me hundreds of dollars every other month. These supplies aren't cheap. This year I'm all about that compliance. CPAP changed my life quite a lot, and I don't want to lose that. There is no way we can afford it on our household income. I'm very happy that I ranked the 90 day average up so quickly.

I'm back on goals, huzzah! I'm hoping to continue the diet plan I made, as well. I really need to just feel good for a change. Pain and meds and childcare have been exhausting.


No comments:

Post a Comment