-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2020

ever

First morning back home and the stress to hypertensive ratio ramped up extremely quickly after a certain combination of people happened.

I love my people. But bless their hearts, they are stupid. The catalyst is aging man and 6 year old girl butting heads and escalating over who will control during a time crunch, and the only way to cut through the crap is to out-loud them, possibly separate them, get on each of their levels and diplomatically redirect them to more efficient behavior.

I'm not the best diplomat straight out of a hospital.

But I got them reorganized and out of the house in the 2 minutes I was given. We avoided tears and crabbing and baditude all the way to basketball.

I may spend the rest of the day in bed. I'm having all the big hypertensive crisis symptoms- nausea, light headed, fatigue, headache.

Straight out of the hospital.

And the stupid thing that initiated startup earlier was me simply asking for a box. I was going to send a few more things in the kitchen to go to their house. Simple. Easy. But no, aging man had to complicate it with she didn't want blahblahblah and I said BUT I WANT. This is my house. That is not my stuff. If it doesn't leave today for MY convenience, it goes in the trash. I didn't buy it, I don't use it, if they don't want it they can throw it away. One box. It was nice of me to pack it so no one else had to, right? And it's only fair that I get shelf room in my kitchen back.

Always someone having to have it not my way. I have been trapped with other people running over me for so long. That ends now. I'm tired of it killing me.

I've worked too hard for too long in physical and psychological therapies to croak off like this. I need chill meds just to survive in this house. And dammit, it wouldn't hurt them to learn some chill, too. This is ridiculous.

I do feel a little better, but if the headache is any indication, I'm not out of the woods yet. Hospital messed up my med routine and now I get to regulate it back out. They literally had my blood pressure med dosed in half because it was written wrong somewhere (irony biting so hard during stage 4 +++ hypertensive episode lasting for days), dropped my Xanax completely till I started asking for it so it was missed entirely for 12 hours and sporadic after that, plunked me right back on higher gabapentin regimen, completely stopped my zyrtec so coming back home to allergens was pretty miserable last night with my eyes swelling up and itching so bad it was maddening, but they made sure my blood was super thinned with both shots and aspirin. They got the synthroid right, thank God, or I'd be even worse right now.

I still can't believe my cholesterol was normal. I guess cutting calories at home was doing some good.

NEW LAW. NO MORE COFFEE ICE CREAM. EVER.

That's just a really bad combo for hypertensive diabetic, no matter how well controlled I am or how small the helpings are.

The house has been quiet again for nearly an hour. I'm feeling better laying here and getting stuff off my chest. Interesting saying. Carries a whole new meaning for me now. Stress in my chest. I have to get it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment