-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2020

mad hatter

Speaking of dreams like the world is different, last night was a doozy. A friend up the street was very upset with me about twitter. The actual details are sketchy, but the head spinner was waking up with it so fresh and real and then remembering she moved away years before I ever got a twitter account. I've not talked to her in any form since she moved.

I've been having all kinds of intense dreams for years, but lately they seem to be more like living in alt timelines. It's like I get to see could have beens, might have beens, and every one of them feels as real as this one.

Some anons know what I'm talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment