-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, January 24, 2020

blue since the day we parted

Snow. Not much, but such a beautiful drive today.

Gabapentin taper. -100 mg per week, the headache has been godawful.

Germs. Not sure how I've escaped the upper respiratory misery 2 of my people have been going through.

Socks. This is the most organized my life has been in years.

TV. Still not watching any on my own time. Wiped many MBs off the media storage. Finally decided all the Hunger Games need replacing and set up timers. Otherwise not interested.

Food. I'm in the mood for a personal chef but Scott burns popcorn. -_- Guess it's a microwaved sweet potato then. The pan roasted brussels sprouts left my tummy some time ago. Not in the mood to bother much.

Someone did the entire ABBA movie/play soundtrack set to Oswald. I love when fans crack me up.




No comments:

Post a Comment