-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, this blog is Basically Clueless, ongoing continuation at blog PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

staring out windows may have brought a little clarity

Saved $244 at a pharmacy today, thank you online free coupon sites, yay. I especially thank my cell phone putter togetherers and carrier company.

So made it through 3 different doctors in a row this week, could have been 4 but my cardiologist said meh who needs an echo unless they're more obviously dying, so primary jumped on ordering that, neurologist got the gabapentin crisis averted with a 2 month taper plan like I wanted, and psychologist had a new couch so it's all good.

Friday stuff is moved to next month per dire predictions for Friday ice, so I'm not going anywhere this weekend. Since the kids moved out I've reverted back to restocking my stockpile, so I'm set for whatever comes. Tonight is tacos.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment